28.6.09

Can u beilive that joey logano won?

May be...

  • Heck yeah everyone was planning on rain. They put them self in the right place for the conditions. GOOD JOB JOEY.
  • I think we need to give credit where credit is due, and say that Zippy won the race today. I'm not trying to take anything away from Joey's driving ability, but the only reason he won is because of the strategy that came off the pit box.
  • I know and he is the youngest winner ever at 19 years 35 days. That beats Kyle Busch by over a year! I like Joey Logano because he is so impressive.... I mean a win at 19? starting the Daytona at 18? And he grew up in Connecticut and i grew up in maine. Congrats to Joey and I wish him much luck in Nascar.
  • personally, i like him a lot and he seems pretty humble to me (unlike that 'lowski dude). i think he has a lot of talent and will do extremely well in the future. however, i think it was obvious he wouldn't have won today had it not rained. it's not a good indicator of his talent just like winning at talladega was a crapshoot for the #9 car. however, i think he is going to win more than his share of races based on driving skills alone and not determined by weather or fuel milege. it was good to see him win today. he has a great smile and attitude.
  • I think it's great he won.

    They took a risk that the rain would come before the gas ran out and it worked.

    Fantastic!
  • logano should be ashamed to get a win like that especially if it will be remembered as his first Report Abuse
  • I am pretty happy Joey won...
  • No, but I loooooooooooove that he did!!!
  • no he was over rated from the start and a win in the rain is not deserved in my mind but a first win is always cool and you shure posted that fast!!!
  • Happy to see him win at his home track . It is always nice to see someone different in the Victory Circle and this is the start of many.
  • I am glad he did. With Jeff seemingly getting close to retirement I have been following Joey. Stilla Jeff fan, but will be rooting for Joey also.



    GO 24!!!!
  • i am sooooo happy
  • Yes, I can believe it. It happened.
    The weather played in their favor.
  • Yes
  • I knew it was a matter of time before he got a win. I am actually not upset about this. Logano is a talented kid and he will do well in the Cup Series.
  • Yep. And I am glad he got this win at his hometrack. Whooo hooo!!!
  • Yeah it's in the books, he won. As well as other drivers that have won during the same situation...
  • I am so hapy too, he totally deserved it. He so did not have a car to contend for the win but he had a deserving two time champion crew behind him and it just shows that its not always the driver that puts the car in victory lane. I'm so happy for him and Zippy!!!
  • honestly.........no

    rain or shine...............glad he did though
  • I am with you on the Happy part! Way to go Joey..Good call on Zippy's part! He is now the youngest to win,it was Kyle Busch but know it is sliced Bread!
  • Yes, yes I can!
  • IT WAS JEFF GORDON'S RACE Report Abuse
  • No. He did win the race fair and square but today does nothing to prove or disprove how talented or untalented he is. It was a lucky win and in the big scheme of things, it is meaningless as to the kind of career he is capable of having.katanaslip
  • No comments: