29.6.09

Do you think it would be cool if they made a trophy that looks like a toilet?

May be...

  • You are a genius!
  • No, I don't think that would be funny at all. It would be in the same bad taste as the mere thought of such a joke. I'm not a Kyle Busch fan, but I still wouldn't think that such a thing is humorous, except to those with a s****y sense of humor. (pun intended)
  • No! what would be funny is YOU give it to Kyle "as a joke" and watch him beat the f*ck outta you.
    "now that there is funny, I don't care who you are"- Larry the cable guy
  • I was going to make a smart remark but you beat me to it! lol
  • Not at all. And it wouldn't be funny if they gave a toilet trophy to any of the other 42 drivers, even if it's a start and park guy. That would be rude and disrespectful of everyone involved in the race.
  • yes and then he could use it on ice
  • no not really lol
  • He'd bust it too!
  • YES FOR RAIN SHORTENED RACES.
  • Everyone needs a sense of humor here. Be careful not to show everyone here your true colors. It seems a bit of a shade brown.
  • Definitely. All of the trophies should look like toilets. The winner could urinate in it in victory lane. Then people would finally know how and why drivers hold it in during the race. They're just waiting to win that trophy. : )
  • he'd probably take a dump in it thinking he was being cool.

    or better yet, give him a rubber guitar so when he slams it on the ground it'll bounce back up and pop him in the face.
  • ...and give it to Kyle Busch when he wins his next cup race, for a joke?
  • Yes, so Kyle Busch can brake it like he did it to the guitar
  • I don't get the connection. What did he do piss his pants or something???

    Yes it would be hysterical. I guess thats what you want to hear.
  • depends on what you got the trophy for lol
  • Not a bad idea! I think I would give him a styrofoam guitar every time he loses...to take out his frustration on!

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • No. Just because he disrespects the trophies given to him (The Guitar at Nashville) doesn't mean others should sink to his level.
  • I don't even want to imagine what he'd do with that one.
  • That would be funny ! Or make a unbreakable guitar !




    H E N D R I C K~M O T O R S P O R T S~R U L E S ! ! ! ! !
  • Yes, I think it would be hilarious.
  • I don't think it would be cool at all. That is unless they put a picture of you inside, then it would be the bomb!
  • he could pee in it
  • No.
  • No that would be stupidsevertson screens
  • No comments: