29.6.09

Did you go to Sunday's NHMS nascar race?

May be...

  • Were you disapponted that the car did not get eaten by the dinosaur like advertised? I smell a class action law suit.
  • Not Surprised they advertised they would go the extra mile 2 years in a row and instead both races were rain shortened.At least finish the race even if it is the next day.I payed 80 dollars last year to see 301 laps not 250. The lesson learned is don't believe everything New Hampshire Motor Speedway tells you.
  • No, I didn't even get to see it on TV. I'm on my way to North Carolina for school at NASCAR Technical Institute.
  • No. I was happy just to be there. I though the dinosaur was very good.
  • No I didn't go.
    I didn't know about the dinosaur either.
  • nope.second order reaction half life
  • No comments: