29.6.09

What is your all time favorite Jeff Gordon victory?

May be...

  • My favorite is the only one that I was able to attend, the 2007 Fall Charlotte race.
  • in recent studies pigs will be able to fly by the year 2043
  • Jeff is working on 83 wins would have had 83 at New Hampshire without the rain.Which 1 of his 82 wins was the best?
  • 1997 Daytona 500 !



    H E N D R I C K~M O T O R S P O R T S~R U L E S ! ! ! ! !
  • 2009 Spring Texas Race
    He broke the winless streak and got his first at Texas.
  • When he loses.
  • His race down the aisle to marry Ingrid Vandebosch has to be his greatest victory by far!!!
  • 1st Indianapolis win
  • I would say his next one is always the best, but since you wanted one of the 82, I would say the that they are all good. I just hope that he will make it to 100.
  • 2005 Daytona 500 - First Race with the Green-White-Checkered finish
  • My favorite was the "stanley steamer" win at Darlington in 2007 because no one thought it was going to happen.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9wl3ibkr...
  • his first Winston Cup win at charlotte. remember, he cried like mad and it started the 'rivalry' between Earnhardt Sr. and 'the boy wonder'.
  • I Like All Of Jeff Gordon's Wins.
  • I don't like any of Jeff Gordon's victories, but the one that is my "favorite" is when he won at Phoenix and drove the 3 flag around the track.kegel
  • No comments: