30.6.09

Is there any good setups or a file that I could change to make it easier to get airborne in NASCAR Racing 2003?

May be...

  • I've never seen a set-up just for getting airborne. However, in one review the writer said that it is fairly easy to get airborne if you're playing in the most realistic mode with all the assists turned off.

    I'd recommend playing with all the assists turned off and at a superspeedway. Try getting hit at the end of a straight away and if you can catch some grass, that might help too.

    Good luck!
  • To get air I just wait at the end of pit road of Daytona wait for a group of 4 cars or more and hit the gas, one of them will hit me sending me in the air doing barrel rolls, or flying towards the fence.

    I do it during practice.
  • I've seen some sick videos of guys getting big air when their car gets turned around. Do they use setups or to they edit game files so the car goes faster. I've tried getting backwards and the best spot for me is coming off the banking in the tri oval of talladega. If their are any good setup files please tell me where to go or post a link. If I have to edit a game file please tell me which one and how. Thanks a lot!
  • No. We here aren't experts on gamingbmi flying
  • No comments: