4.7.09

Is big Tony on the move?

May be...

  • I hadn't heard, but if you say so.
  • just up the stairs
    and down again
    and now he needs to rest
  • as long as he doesn't call me to borrow my pick-up.

    I know once that happens, I'll be suckered into carrying a couch down 3 flights of stairs in an apartment complex.
  • Yep...on the move to the front more often and winning the championship.

    I loved the Banana Splits!! Fleegle was the best!!
  • Ya, he's on his way to Cyprus.
  • who is big tony?
  • Looks like he's on the Escalator Down and out.
  • Big Tony laid his bike over, moving very slow.


    v
  • If you're referring to the "big Tony" that lives down the street from me, yes, he's moving next week.
    He decided to get a place closer to work and is going to share an apartment with "little Steven".crazy free online play taxi
  • No comments: