3.7.09

What time/channel is NASCAR Cup qualifying on?

May be...

  • ice is right if you have verizon it should be on chanel 83 hope this helps!!

    GO GORDON
  • It's at 4:00 Eastern Time on the Speed Channel today.
  • I never get to see it because I am usually at work or heading home from work and I would like to see it today. I will be taking off in a few minutes to take in some of the "doin's" in my town for an early start for the 4th but I would like to be home when qualifying comes on. I checked NASCAR.COM and they gave me the qualifying entry draw but not time or channel. Thanks.
  • 4 PM ET Friday Speed.
  • As the others have said, qualifying is on Speed at 4 p.m eastern time.
  • 4 PM ET Friday on Speed.
  • 4 pm eastern and is always broadcasted on speed
  • Qualifying is at 4 pm Eastern time on SPEED. They usually show it on the home page on http://www.nascar.com/. Nascar's website is screwed up. They always change it and I can never find anything there.

    Complete Broadcast Shedule
    http://www.nascar.com/races/tune_in/punchlist software
  • No comments: