11.6.09

How much longer until Robby Gordon isn't competitive enough to race in NASCAR?

May be...

  • I'd say its time to call it quits now
  • 2 years
  • ICE, I dont call him competitive now, look at him- hes 33-34th in owners points. And this isnt a bad year for him like David Ragan is having. He has been back there for a while.
  • If Robby gets a reasonable sponsor I see him winning races again. Which would be nice, as he was never afraid to kick Junior's behind.
  • He's competitive outside of road courses?
  • Now
  • 2 rs
  • Robby Gordon is running on a true single-car team. He doesn't have teammates to get information from and doesn't get help from other teams like Marcos Ambrose gets help from MWR. I say as long as Robby can make the race, he can stay in NASCAR as long as he wants. Robby Gordon should do good at Infineon about a week from now. He is usually a threat to win on the road courses.

    I don't get why you and Storm can't stop this feud between you two and make peace. It doesn't seem like either of you are benefiting from all this fighting.
  • i will give u this...........yea robby is not a force to be reckoned with.........in nascar,until the road courses.
    put him in a truck or car that goes across dirt and rocks and he is a force.i will bet money that he will smoke about 90% of all the other drivers that race stock cars if put in a offroad vehicle.
  • He should stick to those off road trucks, He just won another one last weekend.
  • 5 or 6 years (roughly)
  • I think we will see Robby in NASCAR for a long long time to come. For a one man show I think he is doing pretty damn good, he makes the races each and every week.
  • I didn't realise he was competitive now. I mean, yeah, he gets in the race. But that's it. As long as he can keep qualifying, he will remain a fixture, though. Kind of a permanent back-marker if you will.
  • That's because she acts like a child. Report Abuse
  • I like Robby and I hope he stays competitive enough to keep trying. You gotta give him an "A" for effort when it comes to running his own team with limited resources.
  • It will be a few more years before he is not competitive enough to race in Na$car.
  • I hope he hangs in there a little while yet. I don't know what we would do without him on the 1 1/2 and 2 mile tracks when we need a caution to re-stack the field.
  • When he files for bankruptcy and sells his cars to foreign race teams.ericson z520a
  • No comments: