7.6.09

What do you all think about Kyle Bush busting up that Gibson Guitar trophy?

May be...

  • I have no problem with it. I love the kids emotions. He had already talked to track officials and Sam Bass about it and has ordered numerous replica's of it for his team. Its not a biggie. I wouldnt have done it but but to each his own.
  • I really like this kid and his driving style but I had a hard time watching that.I know he promised his guys a piece of it but it still hurt to watch.
  • haha you got to be kidding me! It was a cool celebration by a young amazing and talented driver! I mean come on guys who said that this sport had to be uptight? it was a celebration and he meant well. people just flip everything he does and makes it look so bad. hes the most talented driver in the sport whether YOU like it or not.
  • I think he disrespected the trophy and belittled his win. If he wanted to share something with his crew, he could share his paycheck!

    The 42 drivers he raced, any one of them would have cherished the guitar and the win.
  • At first, I had no opinion...but now that I see all the drama and excitement it caused in NASCAR, I think it was totally cool. I liked his burnout even better, though...and I was there to see it luckily
  • I think it was a case of acting before thinking. His team had told him if they that they all wanted a piece of the guitar. He was just trying to give them each a piece. In hindsight he regrets his actions, but they cannot be undone.



    GO 24!!!!
  • I thought it was a pathetic showing by an immature ahole to be totally honest with you.
  • i thought it was pretty funny.
  • I was and still am annoyed at the guitar bashing. I sat and watched the interview with Kyle Busch before the Sprint Cup race. As much as I try to be objective, I don't really believe what he said. I'm not buying it because he had an entire night to percolate. Sure he's going to buy 2 new guitars and has put the orders in with Gibson but ..... I feel it showed such disrespect. There are folks out there who would have given the world to have their own guitar and here he trashes one. I was never into guitar bashing with musicians now it's rolled over to drivers...... Two thumbs down..................... from me to Ky Busch!

    I have already had one disagreement (humorous) with my better half because he's a Ky Busch Fan......... I may be sleeping in the shed tonight!!!!!!! ha ha ha
  • it was FRIGGIN GREAT!if you believe what you read he says he told his crew a couple years ago, when i win that guitar im gonna smash it and give every one on the team a piece of it.
  • Well to start with I was very POed. But after I heard him I can see what he wanted to do but I still think it was childish. If he wanted to give the guys something he has said he ordered replica's he should have gave them one. Or Cut up the guitar after the fact Like he said he was going to do today. Not make a big show of trying to bush it up in victory lane. As someone else said it's his I guess he can do whatever he wants to. I think he just like to tick people off.
  • he's just mad because he has to drive a Toyota
  • It was the wrong thing to do. I was in shock as I watched it. It made me sick.
  • it showed that for all his talent on the wheel he is a pathetic punk*ss and likely always will be.
  • Nashville is famous for guitars and country music. This disrespected the city. Kyle respects nothing.
  • I'm tired of hearing about the guitar. Guitars are meant to play and I think it's dumb they make guitars as trophies that will never be played anyway. Who cares. It's not like he took out a million dollars worth of race cars at the Daytona 500. Geez. Whoever wins one that won't put the effort into using it doesn't deserve it anyway. That goes for Kyle, Carl and anyone else that has won it.huge bouncing
  • No comments: