10.6.09

What should I get NASCAR driver Tony Stewart to autograph? (please read detail)?

May be...

  • i collect crew shirts. have a autographed Home Depot ,framed ,over my fireplace, everybody comments about it.
  • Have toy ever thought of getting his Autograph on your Shoulder or Arm and then going to A Tattoo Shop and Have them Ink it on.

    I have seen a Few People who have done this and It looks Pretty good.

    Plus It is there forever.

    I Already have His #14 Car with The Burger King Sponsorship, and He signed the Windshield. Good Looking Car Too.
  • I,ll have to stick with Jeff Gordon.. Report Abuse
  • Well, all I have to say is..AWESOME. Like everyone I've seen on here HATES Tony Stewart. I love him also. It seems like you've got an awesome collection there. I can't really think of anything much better than what you already have for him to autograph.
  • The NASCAR '08 game by EA Sports would be something cool to get signed. Good Luck!!!!



    GO 24!!!!
  • If it's not to cold out and ya wont get a chill you could have him sign parts of your body then take pictures of it as like an autograph.
  • get a nice shinny hub cap
  • I collect autographs and I have obtained many NASCAR autographs over the years from trading cards, die-cast, full size helmets, firesuit, racing shoes, sheetmetal and pictures. I am a "hardcore" NASCAR fan and of Tony Stewart. I am going to another Tony Stewart autograph session soon and I need something interesting that would be an "eye grabber" and a "center of attention" when put on display.
  • Try to get the Russian model from the commercial. She's a real "eye grabber". LOL

    Actually, try to get #20 & #14 diecasts signed, and display them side-by-side or in the same display case.
  • Kyle busch could smash your autographed stuff and buy 2 more
  • An Old Spice.antiperspirant dispenser.
  • Find one of his old die-cast INDY CARS, or an old INDYCAR poster with him on it. Everybody thinks of Tony as the NASCAR Champ. But he is also a past INDYCAR champ, I have his rookie season INDYCAR poster autographed when he was first getting started, I've have many people offer to buy it off me. I would think something like that especially if you could find a die-cast would be a real eye grabber.
  • Any thing of Tony,s will be good he will like that am sure .I like Tony to i wish i could go i have one of his lug nuts good luck . Liz
  • How about one of the smaller hoods that they sell. !/2 or 1/4 scale that you could hang on the wall?
  • There was a EA sports nascar game w/tony on the cover.how about that! Sorry your a TS fan but at least he stopped driving rice!
  • Wow!-What a deal! 1'st season and all! I'd ask him to sign my shoes-has mercury a reason to be jealous? I believe so! He is of rare congeniality! He is the Man!dfw gate info
  • No comments: