10.6.09

What's a question your driver might ask his/her fans?

May be...

  • 9- "Does anyone know an open ride I could get into?"
    #00 - "You're a fan of me?"
    No one would marry you Indycargirl.
  • .
  • how are you doing today?
  • He would ask why they waste perfectly good beers or amp energy cans throwing them at other drivers.
  • the first question that i would hope he would ask is........"whats up man,how bout we go down to the local pub and down us a few."
  • do you love my racing
  • Nascar driver Robby Gordon (my favorite) would ask me why are you my fan in nascar? I would say because you don't back down from anything and are a one person operation owner/driver with a great team (bunch of loyal people.)
  • Why have you only bought a hat with my teams logo on it? Go out and make me richer!
  • I think Junior would ask his fans, Why me? He is such a humble guy and he is still suprised by his popularity I think he would like to know why we stand strong in full support of him no matter what.

    Prez....LOL!
  • WHY ME???


    With SOOO many other GREAT RACERS out here Why Me???
  • If your driver had a chance to turn the tables and interview his/her fans, what question do you think he/she would ask?

    I got the idea from this interview with Matt Kenseth:
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/news;_ylt...
  • Did you help get me in the All-Star Race last year?
  • MARCO ANDRETTI would ask me to marry him.
  • How does a fan go to the bathroom during a race?
  • Will you sign my helmet? (Kyle)
    Will you sign my chest? (Tony)
    Will you sign my...???? (Elliot)

    :0)frankfurt rome train
  • No comments: