25.6.09

NASCAR NATION: While Kyle Busch is driving for a championship in the Nationwide Series, i......?

May be...

  • Possibly.
    I sure do wish he'd focus all that energy of his on Cup only.
  • Kyle will win this year's Nationwide Series championship, the in 2010 focus on the Cup Series more.
  • No. He races harder and more often then anyone ever. NASCAR would be a bore lately if it wasn't for Kyle. I hope he or Tony smashes more trophies along the way to a cup title.

    Rock n Roll baby!

    I have a phobia against grandfather clocks. I hope he sticks a friggin tire iron through one at Martyville. Serious. Who needs a damn Grandfather clock these days?

    Oops!
  • NASCAR NATION: While Kyle Busch is driving for a championship in the Nationwide Series, is it taking a way his attention and performance in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series?

    I mean, last year he bowed out of running full-time in April or something and his performance sky-rocketed and won 8 of the first 22 races. Now this year, heck - he is well on his way to winning a Nationwide Title, but he is 9th in Cup Standings, I believe 50 some points from 13th...
  • Not sure...but im sure hes doing it for more oportunites to win! Hes a fun dude. I think hes just out to win win and win. Hes gota long ways ahead of him for championships. Not that he doesnt want one..
  • i do hope he stops racing in natiowide. i mean he always wins there. heck 4 wins this year in nationwide and 3 in cup. total 7. but yea also edwards needs to stop racing in nationwide cuz in my opinion its just not fair to the nationwide only drivers. they would have better performances in cup and edwards has no wins this year in cup. heck im with jeff gordon woo!!!!
  • In Kyle's interview last week he said he'd race anything...its fun and his life. So I understand his need for speed and racing. I do think he is tired and sometimes burnt out on Sunday and I think sometimes it does affect his driving. I would like him to just consentrate on Cup but he's a racer...its the blood in his veins.
  • I think Kyle can handle running in both series, and not affect his performance in cup.airtran vouchers
  • No comments: