26.6.09

Which NASCAR driver is this?

May be...

  • Jeff Burton
  • I say Kevin Harvick, as well. Newman didn't change sponsors until this season, with the new team.

    Junior fits most of the criteria as well, but he didn't change sponsors until 2008, and he won a race last year.

    Mark Martin doesn't work because he never won the 500, has almost 40 wins, and finished higher than 5th a bunch of times.

    Kasey Kahne doesn't fit, because he never won the 500.

    I'll go with Junior, now.
  • Harvick.
  • You are Dominic A.

    The question.......Gregg Biffle???
  • I was thinking Micheal Waltrip, but then no. so you got me.
  • I thought it was Harvick, but the points position doesn't add up.

    Then I thought Ryan Newman, but he didn't change sponsor at the start of 2007.

    So I guess you got me.
  • - Past Daytona 500 winner
    - Has not won under the Sprint Cup Series, but won in both Nextel/Sprint Name
    - He won a race his rookie year
    - Won one race in 2005
    - Changed primary sponsors at the beginning of 2007
    - Under 20 career wins
    - Best points position: 5th
    - Has 5 career Top-10 Point Standing Finishes, with 3 coming in the Chase Format

    Who am I?
  • you are kevin harvick
    he has finished 4th in the standings twice
  • Ryan Newmanaction bextra class lawsuit massachusetts
  • No comments: