22.6.09

Which Road Course Ringer did you find yourself pulling for?

May be...

  • I always cheer for Patrick Carpentier, and I guess he's technically a road course ringer again. I thought it would have been awesome to see him get a win.

    But, I'm not about to complain about who won the race. ^___^
  • Like Prez said, if Marcos could be considered a Ringer, I was pulling for him, otherwise Boris. He didn't have such a good day, though. He seemed to be involve in some way with a good number of those spins. Congrats to Kahne and his fans, you guys got yourselves a big win yesterday.
  • Hey, me too. I found a new road course ringer I had never heard of. His name was KASEY KAHNE!!!!!!!!! For one - offers, though, I have to say Boris. He had such bad luck.
  • Brandon Ash. He had a strong run going till he got spun.
  • I Was Actually Rooting For Jeff Gordon.
  • Elliot Sadler and Bois Said. But then was hoping for Robby to pull it off when he was leading and a few laps to go...then that caution came out. That sucked.
  • I actually wanted Brandon Ash to do good just because that team is such a small operation so it would have been cool to see him at least in the top 20. I was rooting for Said, Fellows, and Papis to do good too.
  • I was rooting for Max too. Boris hasn't been doing good on the road courses as of late, maybe because the team hes with sucks. No Fear Racing or whatever, more like No Run-Good Racing. I was really cheering for Ambrose but you can't really call him a ringer
  • Ron Fellows from the get go, he IS a Fellow Canadian.
  • I found Myself Pulling for Max Papis for a Top 10. Boy I love Road Course Racing.
  • Agree with you KiDD 82 -- I love road courses! Since I can't fairly deem Marcos Ambrose or The Dinger (wildly cheering for both of them)road course "ringers" as they are regular Cup drivers, I was pulling for Max Papis & Patrick Carpentier. A 12th place for Max was very good but the 11th place finish for Patrick was a huge plus for Michael Waltrip Racing.
  • Almendinger
    I'm a long time CART fan
  • boris said
  • Proud 'Said Head' here ;)
  • dale jr
  • Can you call Marcos a ringer? If not, Boris as usual.
  • I was pulling for Boris Said.sort outlook contacts
  • No comments: