26.6.09

Truck series fans: did you hear...?

May be...

  • I like the sounds of that =D I'm excited!!!
  • They will be going to double file restarts, AND along with implementing that rule, they will be getting rid of that pit stop rule that only allows gas or tires per stop.

    I know that rule was designed to save teams money, but it caused too much problems...what do you think?
  • The new double file restart rule is just great !!
    The rule for only gas or tires when pitting is utter stupidity !!!!!!!!!!!
  • I think that is a great idea to get rid of the gas or tire only rule. That was just plain ridiculous for nascar to implement that rule. Every time one goes down pit road there is a chance for a вЂ�problem’ so bringing them down twice seemed to be doubling the chance for a problem and made no sense even if it was to save $. I am glad nascar wised up to that. As for the double file restarts. Cool, I can’t wait!
  • the double file restarts are gonna be awesome, the trucks already have more exciting races than cup so im excited for that and the pit stop rule was retarded in the first place and shoulda been gone months ago! i can see the money side of it but that was a little over-board!! but im happy to see nascar changing the rules
  • That's double the good news! I'm surprised that NASCAR corrected their mistake so quickly, but I'm also proud that they have (about the pitting rule).

    The most exciting NASCAR series just got more exciting.

    Now, let's get Johnny Benson back on the track!!!centurion gran
  • No comments: