23.6.09

Which Nascar track would you like to race? Who would you drive for ?

May be...

  • Watkins Glen for Hendricks..
    I love driving "The Glen", but have never driven with the "inner-loop"..
    That would be interesting with a 3400 pound car to drive..
  • I would choose Daytona International speedway, since it's the closest to my hometown. I'd drive for Yates Racing in the #28 Texaco/ Havoline Ford with a paint scheme that is reminiscent of Davey Allison's 1992 scheme.
  • Infineon, Hendrick. Driving a car like that would be a blast at infineon
  • Talladega for Hendrick #48 with Chad Knaus. Heck, I could make one turn full speed if he was my crew chief.
  • texas or daytona
    and i would drive the 44 for richard petty motor sports because
    i see them as a underdog climbing the NASCAR ladder
  • I would drive a RFR car at Richmond.
  • sonoma/ Chicagoland

    Stewart-Haas
  • Talladega for SHR.
  • MIS for Roush wtg Ford for standing on your own two feet and turning down stimulus money. My hat is off to you.
  • Daytona for RCR
  • Infineon/ Watkins Glen
    Red Bull Racing or Front Row Motorsports


    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
  • Lowe's Motor Speedway for Richard Petty Motorsports
  • Talladega or Daytona for anyone. I would love to race at the super speedways. I don't car who i drive for, it's that i'm driving in nascar!web master marketing on the internet
  • No comments: