30.3.08

Did you enjoy today's race at martinsville? How did your favorite driver do?

May be...

  • Great race, Dale Jr led laps, Jeff, Jimmie had great days as well, HMS is back...Dale Jr is 4th in the pts..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • I liked the race because nobody really dominated the race. somebody would lead for a little while, and then somebody else would lead. there was plenty of beating and banging which is always fun to watch. alot of damaged cars after the race.

    My favorite driver (Jeff Gordon) finished 2nd.
  • My favorite driver finished 2nd also.
  • J-Mac is my driver. 9th place. Could have had a top 5. Was running there all day long except for around 100 or so laps. Or well solid finish. Also like JGR so it was nice to see Denny win.
  • Was a good race really. Burton, Tony, Jr and Clint raced their way into the top 10, I can't complain about those results.

    Though I got to say Kenseth was in rare form today. I know he had his problems with being spun, but man...he was everywhere on that track otherwise....kinda out of character for him.
  • around and around we go but gordon and eanhardt did not show short tracks are boring
  • Yea it was a Good Rce today.Good Thing the rain held off to after the race,My Man Tony came in 5th today!
  • An incredible race! So happy for Denny! I have so many favorites...Jeff Gordon,Kasey Kahne,.....gee, they are all like family. And PLEASE stop the gay comments about jeff. Come on, we kno you are just jealous.....;)
  • Yes I defiantly enjoyed todays race. My 2 most favorite drivers are Denny Hamlin and Tony Stewart. Denny won The race and Tony finished 5th. I am very proud of and very happy for Denny. I know how much he wanted to win this race!!!!!!!
    I also like David Ragan and he finished 11th!!!!

    GO DENNY
    GO TONY
  • I thought it was a Great Race--Jeff Burton--3rd!!!!!
  • It was a great race. The action was good. The racing was good. My favorite driver, Dale Jr., led the most laps and ended up in 6th place. It was a great day!
  • Yeah I liked it Carl Edwards Ran out of gas on the last lap and still managed to get a Top 10 Finish Well 9th actually and he ran the best at Martinsville than he ever had! Yep I enjoyed the race!
  • Hey Dm, my driver didn't win today either but I agree with your reasons for liking the race. All these guys are equally unfamiliar with the cars of today and variety has been the spice of this season so far. So many lead changes and lots or beating and banging. Reminiscent of Bristol, sort of. I enjoyed this race very much more than Bristol.

    As far as the haters go, they are way too negative to even be classified as anything else but haters. Fans do not preach the negative. I enjoy many different racers and sometimes you root for somebody you normally wouldn't - just because you saw him wronged. That's what the sport is all about, right? Do your best to ignore and maybe they will all go away.
  • my fav driver is Jr. and he came in 6th
  • I enjoyed the race and JR did ok he moved up in points
  • the race had alot of beating and banging with alot of cautions.
    My driver came in sixth GO DALE JR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Great race, my driver finished fifteenth with severe back pain. He stuck it out. (Elliott Sadler fan)
  • I did!!!!! My driver is 48 he got 4th!!!!! I like DENNY too & he won GO DENNY!!!!!!
  • "Smoke". He was the 5th loser today. The race was alright.
  • I loved the race.
    So many wrecks.
    So many cautions.
    That's the way to race.
    AND MY FAVORITE DRIVER WON!!!!
  • Yes, actually it was a very good race. The mist reminded me of teh 2006 Daytona 500.

    My favourite driver, Clint Bowyer, finished 10th.
  • the race was okay for me. tony had a top 5 which is.....good. not a win but it wont be long. kasey was doin good until late. he came home 17th which sucks. jamie had an awesome race, thank god hes in the top 35 now! and i felt rlly bad for elliot cuz of his back. lol. but overall the race was pretty good! it didnt seem like regualr old martinsville tho!
  • Yes, Jeff Gordon is a Homosapien.

    And he finished 2nd. He should have won though.
  • I did. Way better than Bristol. That one sucked. Jamie McMurray drove like he can in a race. He finished 8th today.
  • yea me too

    it was a good race

    gordon needed a few more laps and he woulda had hamlin beat!
  • No comments: