31.3.08

How do you think Kyle Bush really feels about Junior taking his spot at Hendricks?

May be...

  • I dont think he cares in the Least--He is Happy at JGR!!!!!
  • I doubt that he cares with his ego and money that he has now.
  • I think Bush is just fine and dandy with that, he never got along with Rick Hendrick or the any of the other boys there.

    Kyle isn't a team player and probably never will be so he doesn't care who he drives for or who his teammates are just as long as they don't get in the way of Kyle's over inflated ego.
  • Kyle is a 20 year old multi-millionaire....I don't think he cares at all.
  • He could care less who is driving his old ride. he has moved on!
  • I doubt if he is losing any sleep over it. He is in a good situation where he ended up...
  • Kyle is much happier at JGR and it shows. He could care less about Jr. at Hendricks. You can tell that he is more comfortable with his new team, he fits in with the other two drivers much better than when he was with Jeff and Jimmie.
  • Kyle Busch doesn't seem to care because he's been fast every time he's driven a race car. He just needs to learn to calm down and not over drive the race car each and every lap like it's the last lap. He sometimes lets his ego dictate how to drive and that is something he'll need to learn to change overtime. Let's wait until the end of the year to see where Junior and Busch finish in the standings and compare the reults of their season respectively
  • I think it should be, how does Jr. feel that Kyle Busch is winning now and he wasn't in the Hendrick car. I think Busch couldn't be happier to get away from that team.
  • To Jim N (the person above me), Jr is now ahead of Kyle in the standings. Let's see if Rowdy can keep it together for a full season before you say that he is shoving anything in Hendrick's face! We will also see if it is you or I that will be eating a big helping of crow at the end of the season, but I think Jr will finish better than Kyle. I really don't think Kyle was all that sad to go. He is a much better fit for JGR, both in his driving style and personality.
  • I doubt that he even gives it a second thought. Maybe a little smirk now n then but I don't think it's somethin he dwells on. :~}
  • He may have been pissed at first, but he is kicking *** right now with Gibbs and probably loves shoving it in Hendricks face.
  • I imagine it crosses his mind when he passes them
  • I doubt he cares...He knows with Hendrick he would always play 2nd fiddle to Gordon and Johnson...
  • I don't think he cares about it at all!! It was a win win situation for everyone! I do agree that Dale Jr. will finish higher in the points this year because of the consistency he has shown so far! He might not get as many wins as Kyle, but that consistency counts in the end, when they add up the points!!!
  • I don't think Bush or Jr. really care. They're race car drivers, and as long as they're butts are planted in a drivers seat come Sunday, they don't care about anything.
  • I don't think it bothers him in the least.
  • Sally B rocks as always :^)
    Kyle has won a race with his new team, Dale hasn't. Guess we see who is better.
  • kyle has already been in victory lane this year so i would say he could care less
  • I dont think he even cares. Kyle is not the corporate robot type, he needed to get out of there so he could actually ummm have a personality. I like his style of driving, he is just like smoke, can actually drive.

    go smoke and all of JGR!!!
  • he couldn't care a rats butt about it.
  • He probably feels like.... It's Rick's loss, not his?
  • No comments: