4.4.08

How many of y'all are Kasey kahne fans!!!?

May be...

  • Huge fan
  • Martin Truex Jr!!!
  • He is not my favorite. But he is up there in the top 3 that I like.
  • I was just gonna say "The Teach" but of course she beat me. Go "teach."
  • He's my mother in laws favorite driver..
  • I like him

    I like to stare at him too ;)
  • I am a major fan of Kasey. I've been a fan for a long time. And it's good to see him doing good again this year. Can't wait for him to get his first win. Hopefully this weekend that would be great.
  • I am a huge fan. I have been a fan of his seince 04. I have been in Klub Kahne seince December 2004 and will be in it til I die. I have most of his die-cast cars. My bed room is covered in Kasey posters and pics. I also have enough of his closes to wear for 2-3 weeks stright.I also have the bed set and it is on my bed. GO KASEY GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • He is a Good Driver-- I watch Him On Sundays--he is Not my favorite!!!!!!---But I wish I had 3 women Chasing after ME!!!!!
  • He is not my fave, but I like the guy. I certainly hope he does better this year.

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • I am a huge fan. I have tons of his stuff, even my car is completely decorated. Plate frame, 2 decals, specialized license plate. I only live a few miles from him, so if he ever sees me out and about, he knows I am his fan!
  • There aren't any. Except Paris Hilton.
  • No comments: