30.3.08

IRL fans did you enjoy the race tonight???

May be...

  • not a very good race..........last year we had closer finishes.......hopefully it will get better
  • Wasn't my fav who won but it was a great start to a new season.. Great race Marco you'll be a winner this yr..
  • I enjoyed everything except Milka Duno.
    I wonder how long it's going to be until she kills someone?

    Since my favorite driver won the race and the pole, I enjoyed the race even more than I usually do.
    .
    I agree with the guy above me. ....Danica is looking like a mid packer once again..and if she doesn't start pushing the gas harder, Andretti is going to get tired of her crap.
  • the fans should get half of the ticket price back because half of the field should not have been there. Going a lap down that fast is a shame.
  • A few more of those 6th-8th place finishes like previous seasons and Danica may just be looking for gainful employment.
  • I absolutely loved it. I had been waiting for so long and was watching NASCAR and F1 to feed my IRL hunger and its finally here. Good start to the season.

    BTW Milka was actually driving ok. Her car just got loose of the turn and ended up hitting ryan but it wasnt her fault. I think she also bumped into the car in front of her. Ryan was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

    All in all great start to the season. Good luck to all the teams, especially AGR.
  • I thought it was fabulous! First, I feel really bad for Tony Kanaan, as it was his race to win. Congratulations to Scott Dixon for the win. But, I'm really proud to see open-wheel racing here in America back together and it was a very exciting race to watch. Looking forward to a great season and a bright future for the IndyCar series!
  • Marco is going to be a force to be reckon with this year thats for sure. I liked the race, it is alot different than Nascar, the closing rate with the cars in the IRL is so much faster.Its going to be a good year! What a night for racing fans! Love the hat!!!
  • I tried to force myself to watch the race, but it was very boring. Time for Danika to switch to Nascar where racing is interesting.
  • It was real good, Im glad they have merged now, it will be good for the IRL.
  • No comments: