5.4.08

What are everybodys thoguhts on Kyle Bush??

May be...

  • Hes a punk. But, talent he does have. Unfortunately for him his attitude is the only thing that holds him back. Without it, he could become legend.
  • I think he is the biggest moron out there. He looks like Howdy Doody with those ears sticking out in the wind. And those sunglasses. What is the deal with them? Is he trying to hide his ugliness? So he can drive. So can my grandma! He is just a flash in the pan. Probably cheating anyway. Nascar will bust him. I guess what I am trying to say is I can't stand the dude.
  • Probably the best driver today in NASCAR...how about ole' junior.,really gave Kyle a driving lesson today (not) .. poor Hendricks...
  • its not a poularity contest when it comes to winning races or championships for that matter. I wouldn't want a driver that didn't get mad when he didn't win, or when one of his crew memebers screws up.. you aren't going to get anywhere being a nice guy..In my opinion, he has the brightest future of anybody in the sport. Leave the best team and manufacturer,with the best equipment, to a brand new manufacturer, and still win..THATS PURE TALENT!!! And if you can't see that you must be blind..
  • Kyle BUSCH is an extraordinarily talented driver-maybe THE most talented driver in Nascar. However, as others have already stated, his attitude can sometimes be questionable. He needs to find the balance between being agressive and being reckless. There is a happy medium, which I hope Kyle one day finds.
  • hes awsome. he is a good driver, he really has matured a lot lately and he's winning races. what more can a driver do?
  • I know the kid has an attitude problrem, but when it comes to talent, the sky is the limit when it comes to this guys.. He can Flat out drive a stock car, or a truck. What are your thoughts
  • I think that once he gets over his raging case of cranial rectinosis, he'll be a really good driver. Hopefully he won't take anybody about or really hurt someone before then.
  • Good driver. I am glad he won today.
  • here is my thoughts on Kyle Busch not a fan of his for one he does have a attitude problem and the second reason i think he is all that which to me he is not.
  • I think his attitude and his fearless driving will get the best of him. two weeks ago in virginia he was just stupid and barely got back out for the end of the race. he needs to do some growing up if he wants to be a big deal.
  • I've liked him since his rookie season, I'm sooo happy with how well he's doing this year at JGR!!
    as far as attitude, I like the fact that he wears his heart on his sleeve, if he's happy, his fans know it, if he's pissed off, we know that, too, I'd rather it that way as opposed to him trying to be the politically correct puppet he was trying to be at Hendrick..
  • Probably one of the most talented drivers in the series, but like u say attitude is a problem, so he fits in real well with his team, but if he and tony hit eachother whos fault would it be??
  • He has my respect as a driver and I believe his attitude is misconstrued a bit because of his passion for the sport. It makes him look arrogant and careless on the track. Like DW says he needs to find a happy medium in his racing. What I mean by that is if he could take a page out of Jeff Gordon's book and become a passively aggressive driver he'll turn alot of DNFs into wins or top 5s/10s. But remember Gordon came into Nascar in 1992 and his first 2 years were DNF packed. And once he got passed all that he didn't look back.
  • Boy's on a MISSION !!! He's on one of those rails that...everyone thought was no longer in use !!
    If he can find a ''BODYGUARD'' and keep nascar from taking half his brain out... like they did ''BIG BROTHERS''?? He'll rank amongst the best, at the end of his racing career !
  • I respect his driving abilities, but I can't stand him as a person. Maybe when he stops acting (and driving) as a fool a good portion of the time, I will like him. His brother has calmed down and I went from extreme dislike to almost actually liking him. So, there is hope for him, too, LOL.
  • Yes he cant drive a Stock Car with Pure Talent and keep it on the edge--But Like you stated his ********* and Arrogant Attitude overshadows this Talent!!!!!
  • i dont like him
  • CAn't stand the guy and think he is wreckless. One of these days he will learn. Hopefully not the hard way.
  • No comments: