4.4.08

Who will be at TMS this weekend? i will be at texas motor speedway, cheering on dale earnhardt, jr. # 88.?

May be...

  • Have fun, this is a great track, wish I was going I'll be at home in So Calif, tending to the grill and watching the race...I'll be cheering for Dale Jr also...

    Hey T-bone where's your hat..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • I was planning on going to the fall Texas race.
    And no i truly believe Dale Jr wont win this weekend... i have my bet on Talladega though.
    Im gonna be cheering for Jeff Burton and RCR though!
  • I am unable to be there, but will be pulling for the 24. Have a blast!!!
  • I will be there Saturday and Sunday, I will be the guy in bib overalls with a Rusty Wallace hat and I will be pulling for the #2,#20,#17,#31 & #29. Have fun!!
  • ill be at the race!!! I am so excited i cannot wait for sunday to get here, I sure hope that junior wins, See yall at the race!!!
  • #88 no i wont be there but those dam helicoptors will be flying right over my house all weekend
  • don't be upset if the #17 car wins at Texas. I would be happy if the #88 finishes in the top five.
  • Just to let you all know that I am JEALOUS!! I have never been to a NASCAR race but am a loyal fan-GO DALE JR!! Anyway just had to get that one in there!! LOL but will be watching the race from home:(
  • Everything is bigger in Texas.

    Have fun. Probably my second favorite track in the world. Loooove it!
  • Il'll be there in spirit only, and thru the eyes of my TV. I am seriously jealous, I want to go...(pout). Shout out to Jr. for me, I hope he wins. SuperDave, you better at least yell once for Jr., for me? White Boy is gonna bring him luck, he was there for his first win! Yay Jr.

    Go Jr;.>>>>
  • ill be there last time i went in 2000 Jr won his very 1st race so maybe this will happen again
  • I always want Earnhardt Jr, Tony Stewart, Matt Kenseth, and Denny Hamlin to win in that order. I do like Kenseth and Stewart about the same though so they can switch it up weekly.
  • well i wont be going, but im definetly gonna be cheerin for that amp 88 car at home =D
    and he prolly wont win but hey, who needs to win, as long as u get solid finishes every week?
    and if he doesnt prevail, then im hoping harvick, or burton will take it home
  • 24 Jeff Gordon
  • No I wont be going but Have a Bunch of Fun-- I like Jeff Burton and Mark Martin!!!!!
  • I'm already here! Although, I will be pulling for the #24 Dupont Chevrolet driven by no other than Jeff Gordon.
  • well you lucky lil poo head my friend daniel went last year and sent me pics for months rubbing it in my face I live up here in the great northwest and haven't had the pleasure to get to attend a nascar event (well a major one that is winston west use to visit my local track a couple times per year) well have a great time and lose a lil of your voice for me

    and go #3 and of coarse #88 (can I have 3 cheers for #3)
  • I wish!
  • are you going to TMS? which driver are you a fan of?
  • No comments: