30.3.08

Will today get rained out?

May be...

  • I hope it doesnt--there is a good chance for 68 for the 88!!!!!
  • Kenny Schrader says it looks as if they will get the whole race in . I have high hopes.
  • no
  • Don't know if it will rain out, but it looks cold there.
  • they fixin to go
  • As fluffy has said, it will rain on someones parade. I think they will get the race in today.
  • I hope not.......I know it will be "31"
  • Or will it be "68" for the "88"?
  • I kind of hope it does since I am working today, and not on monday. If not, Denny will take the checkered today
  • No today will not get rained out
  • I don't think it will get rained out. I checked the hour by hour stats on weather.com and it gets better as the day goes on. And, I am less than 2 hours away and it is cloudy but not rainy here. And, we only have a 30% chance of rain today.
    We may see a rain delay, but I think they will get it in today.

    And, I do think it will be 68 for the 88. He'd have to beat his teammates to win, and I don't see that happening.
  • i'm sure it's going to rain on someone's parade
  • Even I will admit it might 68 for the 88, as this is not Dale Jr's best track, but he said this week what has become between him winning at Martinsville has been HMS, well he is in a HMS car now, he could win, but I think his first win will come at Texas or 'dega...

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • no, its not raining. the sun is going down, and hardly any clouds.
    maybe foor local questions you could mention your place and time?
  • No comments: