30.3.08

Would Tony Stewart go back to GM if they were to start running one of these Pontiac TransAms?

May be...

  • I hope not. Granted, this is just my opinion, but that car is UGLY! Stewart will be back with a GM team before long anyways.
  • http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/3681/...
  • Im pretty sure Bo "Bandit" Darville would make a comeback if they did.
  • Well, I don't see Pontiac coming back anytime soon, but he's still linked to GM through his Sprint cars. Which has been leading to some rumors he could very well be interested in driving for them again in the future.....though its all speculation at this point


    as for the image...thats looks a lot better than the Camaro version....though it just looks like a 03-05 Sunfire nose mounted to a corvette.
  • tony has been with gm all of his career and he has been pretty loyal to them. but i dont think he would abandon jgr for a new team cuz it looks like they will stick with toyota. but i do wish they would go back to chevy!
  • ain't gonna matter as long as his goal is to push everyone out of his way the cot won't take a lot of banging around especially on bigger tracks
  • he will run whatever make of car Joe Gibbs has his team drive in, because he is there to stay
  • I won't speak for "smoke" but that thing is ugly.
  • I think So!!!!!
  • I think he will go to where he will do best with the best equipment, most money, and where he knows he will win! Go Stewart!
  • I think Tony Stewart never wanted to leave GM, regardless of car make and model.


    And, I agree about the car being ugly!
  • No comments: