1.4.08

What happened to the HMS funeral procession?

May be...

  • All I know is, if they'd run 5 more laps, Gordon owned Hamlin. How's that for a comeback?

    Don't either of you have work to do? :P


    What? Thumbs down? There's a Hamlin fan out there?
  • Kyle will be moving back up there. I'd like to see Jr. in the chase. think its def. gonna be Hendrick/Roush/Gibb dominated with a sprinkle of RCR and a dash of Penske
  • Although I look awesome in black (lol), I have no plans to attend any sort of Hendrick services.
    Just a little reminder to the haters - it's only the end of March & 6 races into the season. Hendrick shall rise again, and that's no April Fool's joke!
    I'm thinking that Jeff Gordon or Casey Mears will look REAL good in a cowboy hat.
  • I've been posting for two weeks that Hendrick Motorsports was going to rule at Martinsville. I even won $75 by betting on Jeff Gordon. I never saw a HMS "funeral procession". That's a bad observation. Or are you just covertly, gloating over your favorite team?
  • This is a good post. I love all those haters. When Kyle left, I thought we'd never get in victory lane again at HMS. Geeze, Kyle got what, a big four wins? I didn't think we'd ever get horsepower on the motors up again after losing Kyle Busch's ears. Kyle sucks, Toyota sucks and that's the bottom line.
  • It seems like all the doubters and haters had them written off already but finishes from 2nd to 7th have 3 of the 4 HMS drivers in chase contention right now. It's STILL too early to read too much into the standings at this time but the early talk of their demise was grossly exagerrated and misguided. And Kyle Busch, the hater's golden boy, has fallen behind Jr LOL Your thoughts please. Jimmie, STILL GOING FOR 3 STR8 N '08!!!
  • It was a good day indeed for an HMS fan! Hope to see more of that!
  • I love it. Hendrick is still on top. Like it or nor Hendrick Haters, Hendrick is the dominate team on top and will be tough to knock off. As for Kyle, he will continue to fall backwards. He will bounce back and fourth in the points but he will probably barely make the chase if at all.
  • it seems to be pretty stupid to criticize a team for not winning after only five races. i hope all those hendrick haters realize that jr, jeff, and jimmie combined to lead more laps than the rest of the field yesterday. Now on to Texas.
  • Ive said all along that HMS will get their share of wins and have 3 drivers in the Chase!!!!!
  • I will admit I'm not an HMS fan and I enjoy watching someone else win for a change!
    But I've never been stupid enough to think that they wouldn't get it back together! HMS has two of the strongest teams in Nascar!!
  • I hear that Trego! I have been looking forward to checking out Y/A on Monday mornings but the Junior haters still hate even though the #'s are there! I guess they need somebody to hate I just don't understand why pick on a decent guy like Junior when you have a whole lotta jerks out there on the track just waiting for fans. Oh, I know one word "JEALOUS!" Everyone wanted so badly to see him fail and now that he is doing a great job they just can't choke it down.

    Junior is 4th in the standings....yes AHEAD of maniac Bush. It is funny the questions asking "should Hendrick be kicking himself for getting rid of Bush?" My answer ummm. No!

    HMS is consistent and Jimmie & Jeff are in the top 10 now and moving fast! Yee-Haaa!!! Now we just gotta get Casey up there, he did great yesterday!
  • Trego, I knew HMS would come back to life, this is only the start, I think Casey is gonna get better as well... I guess the funeral needs to be cancelled for the rest of the season.. I think its awesome Dale Jr is a head of the brat Kyle.. I know its a long season..But things are looking up for HMS big time, I even found myself pulling for Jeff Gordon to get past Hamlin yesterday.. Its early, but they're back.....yippeee

    Go Dale Jr & Hms.
  • You know I'm smarter than that trego?
    That's two wins for Toyota? Folks like me......
    Are learning them HMS boy's ain't THAT BAD,after all.....
  • Hahaha. All those people that thought HMS wasn't going to be a factor this year...wishful thinking at it's finest. I'm huge 48 / HMS fan. Like I said in another post, I almost felt kinda bad last year the way Johnson and Gordon demoralized the field. They got off to a slow start this year and in come the haters and doubters...I don't feel bad anymore. And I won't feel bad when it resumes.
  • Anybody who actually thought 2 of HMS's top drivers, Jimmie & Jeff would miss out of the chase apparently doesn't know nothing about NASCAR & are underestimating the ability of both Jimmie & Jeff. They both will be in top 5 before you know it
  • Hendrick hasn't lost anything. The rest of the field has caught up to them. I think it's great. I am an HMS fan, but even I was getting tired of seeing them dominate so badly the last couple of years. Parity keeps things interesting. Bob Margolis of Yahoo! Sports wrote something that I thought was interesting here a couple of weeks back. Like he said, you know those boys and girls back in the HMS shops are cooking up something new right now, and as soon as they get all of the bugs worked out of whatever it is that they've found - LOOK OUT! HMS has been arguably the most dominant team for many years now, and I don't think that will change any time soon. The competition may get better, but HMS will always be there at the front of the pack digging and fighting right along with everyone else.
  • I agree. I believe Jimmie would have been at victory lane if Biffle didn't spin him out. GO JIMMIE!!!
  • hey im a jr fan i love it
  • Well I for one haven't written them off . They will come back ! But I don't know about that 3 straight stuff ! I do know that The Drive For Five Is Still Alive !!!!!
  • I already said it is too early to project to the end...one at a time works for me
  • I think it's all a rant. Nothing in the question is intended to gain knowledge.
  • No comments: