3.11.08

Anyone actually looking forward to Homestead and the end of the 2008 racing year?

May be...

  • oh yes,
    Nascar for the first time, then a holiday in orlando, what could be better!
  • No, I just like oval track racing of any kind. I'll just sit around in the snow and wait until mid February! I will catch up on some of the new movies that came out this year that I missed!
    Peace!
  • As diehard of a fan as I am, this year has been wearing on me. I am too busy and I hate missing racing so all these races I have to watch on tape is killing me slowly. I need some time off from Nascar. The season should be shorter and I wish every race was run on Saturday night.
  • I will be doing Scholarships the whole off season.

    I am not looking forward to writing all of those papers to see if I get money to get into college :(. But its a necessity.

    I am not looking forward to the off season though.
  • i have a busy life anyway. as much as i love NASCAR, it doesn't keep me from living my life and taking care of business. but it has been a long season, so i am ready for it to end, but not for the reason you mentioned

    but of course by january i'll be counting down the days 'till daytona
  • Maggie I am not looking Forward to the end of 2008. As I am a Die Hard Kidd.

    Man I feel sorry for the people in this house, actually this entire neighborhood these next 2 months. I'll be blasting Re-Runs on Youtube and I will be bouncing off the walls going psycho for NASCAR to re fire their engines.


    The Only thing I put off was Cleaning stuff. Looks like I'll be doing that and Shovelling snow!

    Truex Jr to Win these Last 2 races!!!
  • I have tickets and it will be more or less interesting depending on how Phoenix goes.........I would love to see it tighten up some more!!

    Nice top Magg!!
  • To get stuff done you have put off since the start of racing season for "later"?
    I could barely get through my basement yesterday. All that stuff that I would get to "later".

    What did you put off.?????
  • i don't want it to end. i always go crazy at the end of the season. as soon as homestead is over i will be counting down the days until the first race of the 2009 season.
  • I've been putting off hanging 2 new doors in my house. I bought them back in February. They are still in my garage. LOL.
  • I might "stray"
  • Oh yeah, now maybe my garage can get cleaned out. Has been needing it for awhile now. My garage sounds like your basement. lol CAnt even walk through it, seems like everything you want to hold off on goes straight there.
    I am not looking forward to it ending though. Man it went by too fast.
  • I look forward to Homestead more than any other race weekend of the year. With all of NASCAR's 3 biggest series crowning their champions it is extremely exciting. I don't like the off season but it has to come at some point. Thank god it is a short one. I found out last week that we are having a baby boy, due in March, so I have to paint his room and get the house ready. We will steam clean the carpets closer to the due date and get all our outlets and other things "baby proofed". I should have stained the deck before it got colder also but oh well!
    btw: Is that body paint you're wearing? LOL
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • Yes, I'm tired of the current season. Bring on 2009!
  • might as well pheonix will probably suck [i hope it dont ]
    but lets get a new season blasted off with a fresh start

    once this year got to the chase it just started to suck
    like 31 of'em gave up or just been told to stay out the way
  • Noooo!!! Sorry but I love to watch NASCAR. Sunday afternoon spent watching NASCAR is my favorite day of the week. It's my excuse to be lazy or crazy which ever I prefer. The stuff I keep putting off has to get done some other day then Sunday afternoon's. After the season ends I go into a deep depression that lasts till Speed Week.

    Sorry but I really hate to see it end. Boo-hooo!
  • Yes. As much as I like racing, I'm glad that there will be a little time off until Daytona next year. When you are really into something, you just want to keep watching it forever. But it shouldn't last forever. Plus, there is a lot of important things in life, too. 2009 will be here and it will be back before we know it.maxtheater 175 tv
  • No comments: