4.11.08

What nascar pace car have you liked best?

May be...

  • i agree with fire storm that was my favorite pace car, by far.
  • Anywhere they used a Corvette.
  • i asked this question last week and for some reason it got deleted.
    so i ask it again.
  • Huge Corvette fan here. Give me a Hundred Million and the first thing I'd buy is a Vette. I love to see a Corvette pacing the cars around the track. For more in site yellow would be my favorite color.
  • The Impala with the COT wing used early on in the year. I know they used it at Richmond.
  • Yep the Corvettes rank number 1 with me.
  • Back in 1979 I had the pleasure of driving the Coca-Cola pace car (A new Jaguar) from blm in NJ to Pocono race track . At that time it was a 30 thousand $ car. I took a $50 thousand bus back to Jersey.lol At that time I drove a lot of what they called "Press" cars all over.
  • The 2008 Daytona 500 Pace Car: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...sprint dun treo 650
  • No comments: