8.11.08

Who will take the checkered flag at Pheonix in the truck series?

May be...

  • Happy Harvick, dang #51 you don;t mess with Hornaday dang it....Go get'um Brad get a top 10 for your own team...I'm going with Happy cause he's in a Chevy... Wow a real points race for the trucks in Homestead...whoooooo hoooooo..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Kevin Harvick
  • Kevin Harvick just beat Kyle Busch. But how about the point chase between Benson and Hornaday? Can't wait til next weeks finale.
  • I'll go with Skinner on this one.

    *SILQ*
  • Won't get to watch much but I'll go with Scott Speed since I am his first official fan.
  • Brendan Gaughn

    Im slow, real slow!
  • Hey this is Tina. You have to go into your settings and change the option that says you don't accept e-mail before I can message you..
  • kyle busch will . REAL FAST. :)

    brian scott certainly qualified well.
  • Johnny Benson
  • Kyle "Rowdy" Busch
  • Ron Hornaday




    Darn: Well that bites he already off.
  • Todd Bodine
  • 1 driver
    10 points to the winner
  • Johnny Benson

    (Please excuse me if this driver doesn't exist..I'm not that into the Truck Series.. surprisingly?)
  • definitely not hornaday now. it's busch's to lose now.lincoln ls problems
  • No comments: