2.11.08

Who will take the checkered flag at Texas today?

May be...

  • tony stewart?
  • I'm going with the pole sitter Jeff Gordon all the way!
  • OK, I am choosing somebody no one has yet......Carl Edwards will see the checkers today!

    Oh and Gooooo Junior!
  • Mark Martin. Arkansas guy.


    GO MARK #8!!!
  • Robby Gordon (Not a chance) but you said pick someone who no one has not picked.
  • Greenbean... Gordons car's on a rail dude.
  • Martin Truex Jr - I'm sticking with my NJ buddy!!
  • I hope Cousin Carl, but I'm going with Da Bif..OMG Juan Pablo might even do it. but I'm sticking with Da Bif and Cousin Carl 2nd. Lets have a real points race...

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • 1 driver - try not to pick one someone already has
    10 points
  • kyle "rowdy" busch to make it three top-two finishes this weekend.
  • jpm

    EDIT

    gilliland just took my pick away
  • Sorry, I gotta say Dale Jr. That's who I want to win :D

    That's right, trolls, go ahead and thumbs down me. It still won't change who I root for. GO JR.!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • # 88
  • I would hope Jeff Gordon but if you look at the last few weeks, you cant bet against Jimmie Johnson.
  • Clint Bowyer
    (secretly saying Jimmie Johnson)
  • I'm going with a long shot and say Jeff Burton. well not an out of reach long shot.
  • Jamie McMurray--hes starting fourth today so thats a good sign!professional web site design services
  • No comments: