7.11.08

NASCAR NATION this ? is for all of us----------->?

May be...

  • I like Junior because he drives a Chevy, my uncle got me hook to NASCAR and that his favorite driver, and he doesn't have much of a temper
  • GOOD DAY MY FRIENDS, my question is this,
    WHY do you like a certain DRIVER? is it because of who he is, what he's done, or who they drive for, even is it because of the car manufacturer????

    Mine as you can see is Kasey Kahne #1 because Kasey is my cats name (spelled the same) #2 I stopped watching NASCAR in the 80's, I moved out of dads house and had no one to injoy it with, then started again and said since I'm a rookie watcher again might as well pick a rookie driver at the time. #3 I'm a DODGE fan, MOPAR or no car, or you can say MO-POWER!

    But that's my view, What's yours NASCAR NATION????


    THE NASCAR NATION RULES THE Y/A!!!!!!!
  • Oohhhhhh, this is a toughie.

    I like Tony Stewart because of his no BS type of attitude.

    I like all of the drivers, but TS is my fave.
  • Kenseth he is a great human, a great driver, not out to wreck anyone, consistent and safe, a real nice guy
  • I like winners so I like the driver that wins the most. Lol.
  • Back in 2002 when Elliott Sadler was still ugly, I thought I kind of looked like him, that on top of a great personality and the fact I pull for underdogs makes him the perfect driver for me.
  • Been following Jeff Gordon since I got interested in Nascar in the mid 90's. Always liked his style and his abilities with a car. Always thought he handled himself (most of the time) with class and respected the sport and other drivers.
    Jimmie Johnson has become my favorite because I watched him in Busch and he really sucked but always had a positive outlook. Since joining cup he has become a dominant force but still keeps his self in check and is always trying to better himself and his team.
    Both these drivers do a lot off the track for charities and their fans. I like drivers who give back to not only the sport but to others in hopes of making this a better world.
  • I like the ones with some attitudes! (Kyle Busch, Tony Steward, Carl Edwards, and lean toward Clint Bowyer at times) can't forget to mention their drive for competition!
  • I like a certain driver for who he is on and off the track. Jeff Gordon, my favorite, is one of the best with 4 Championships and 81 wins. But I also like him for what he has done off the track by helping people affected by the tornado in Kansas last year and what he does for his foundation. He is a great father, too. As long as my favorite drivers stay the way they are, then I will like them.
  • Well my parents gave me Bobby LaBonte when I was younger because they wanted me to have a good driver, so being a loyal fan I have stuck with him. And he just seems to be a great guy. Doesnt blame people, takes everything as it comes and moves on. He is just a class act and has the respect of a lot of people in the garage.

    Jamie McMurray I picked because I saw the first race he won in only hs second win and I liked the outcome that I thought he would have (and he is cute). But I have grown to like him even more because of his attitude on the race track and off. He doesnt cause problems and doest start stuff. Much like Bobby.
  • I like Mark Martin because he was born and raised in my state. I like Mark because he is a great driver and a Legend. My grandpa before he passed away got me hooked on him so its keeps my grandpa alive with me.
  • I liked Casey Mears when he was still in Busch and when he moved to Cup I kept rooting for him to do well. Then when I went to Texas and met him for the first time, he jumped to the top and has stayed there ever since. He is such a nice guy in person and will always take the time for his fans. I can't wait for next year when he goes to RCR and I get my dream team (Casey, Kevin and Clint).
  • I like Junior, mostly because he just loves the sport of racing. Naturally he grew up with it. He is a clean driver he respects a majority of the drivers out there,
    I also like it when people are giving like Sterling Marlin or Theresa Earnhardt, even Jeff Gordon a hard time, Junior is always there and tries to settle them down. I admit their our some of his fans that can go overboard on a few things, but he is there to straightened them out. Or at least he tries too. YOu have to give him that.

    He loves his family and he has a kind heart.
    He is a party boy, not ready to settle down quite just yet. Cant blame him on that either.
    He also sticks with his guns tells it like it is. If he doesn't like something, especially when he is driving you better bet he wiil tell you.
    Got a potty mouth on him. lol
  • chevroletround the world milage calculator
  • No comments: