6.11.08

NASCAR NATION..........Anyone going to Homestead?

May be...

  • Yep. One of my trucking companies gave me an invitation for a meet and greet with Colin Braun also. Coooooool..
  • nah not unless someone swing by and picks me up and then i'm there
    well it sure as hell aint gonna rain it out so everybody has a shot
    i'll say gordon
  • You are so lucky! Some of us poor souls have to work around here. lol You have a blast I'll keep your son in my prayers I know you are so proud of him. Sheila
  • I'll be there if you are..........We can have a cold one..........or 2!!

    Who wins the poll Friday for Phoenix.........Just to make this question legit.
  • I’ll be there with you Lenny, in spirit. No, I am not going and I wish I were. I could wear summer clothes which I always love to wear to a race. Gosh can you believe the season is almost over. I am getting sad already.

    Poll on Friday....Greg Biffle
  • I sure wish I could be there. Have a few for me and cheer Junior on! Where did the season go...dang. Hopefully Speed will run Back in the Day. I know I'll be watchin' it. Have a great time Lenny and enjoy the race for all of us who can't make it. I'm sure well be there in spirit.

    Better answer the question....I'll say the Biff.
  • Unfortunately, can't go.

    Pole, Jeff Gordon.

    Storm, Pictures please..............................
  • Not me either but sure would love too. Thats great TBone!!!
    Well we will be thinking of your son Lenny. We should get a NASCAR NAtion from Yahoo Answers care package for him once he gets there.

    POLE: Jeff Gordon
  • wish I could be there, the pole goes to da biff....travelocity consumer relations
  • No comments: