13.11.08

Are you a Said head.....?

May be...

  • no...never saw much of him really.

    I am a brunette with some auburn...and auburnettehead?? lol
  • I lost a bit of respect for him after that incident with Ambrose a while back, but it's been long enough for me to forgive him for it, and he's definitely had more than one opportunity to wreck Ambrose like he said he would, so I figure that's even longer behind them then it's behind me.

    I'm not a "Said Head", but I'm a fan.
  • no not really sorry.
  • Nah not really but I am a Busch head.
  • Are you talking about AFRO man, he's a O.K. driver, but if he want to hang with the big boys he needs to step up his game a couple notches!!
  • Yes, I do need a haircut.
  • No, sorry, I've never really cared for him.
  • My hair is curly enough that I could be mistaken for one. But, I'm not really.
  • No. I actually think he's a bit overrated.
  • no he sucks and he cant win races
  • I'm sorry, I'm more a member of the Fellows-ship.
  • He is the best driver to not have a full time ride, in my humble opinion. He has had good runs on ovals when he has gotten the opportunity but I think he is too old to be considered as marketable as some of the youngsters coming up. It's a shame, he has a great personality and I think he would be great in commercials and as a spokesperson.
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • No , I'm not a Said head, but he is a good driver.
  • I didnt realize he had enough fans to actually have a group name of "said heads" until I saw that on nascar.com's website poll for most delusional fanbase... LOL

    no, I am not.
  • like him but no not a said head in particularcomputing general handheld pcs pda
  • No comments: