11.11.08

Can Jimmie Johnson four peat?

May be...

  • Of course he can.
    He and his team know what it takes to win championships.
  • I personally dont think he will three-peat, I am still pulling for Carl Edwards, so my answer would be no.

    However, if he does three-peat there is always a chance that he can four-peat.
  • He could and he and his team know how to get that job done but that's a ways off yet!
  • I think Johnson has a better shot at fourpeating than anyone else in the garage. Jimmy and company are incredibly consistent when it counts. With all that said, winning a fourth in a row will be EXTREMELY difficult.
  • God I hope he doesn't.

    But him and his team are definitely capable of it. I hope to see an RCR car win the championship but I think the #48 team will probably once again be the guys to beat.
  • I know he hasn't officially won this championship but he probably will and I want to look towards next season. And if you dont think he can whos your pick
  • Until somebody knocks him off the throne he is the MAN in NASCAR!!! Yes he can 4peat! I'm not counting my chickens yet this year but it is looking good for the 48 team.
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • nope
  • If he gets his third this week, it's possible that he might get four-in-a-row. BUT, the competition is so tough these days. Look at what Carl Edwards and Kyle Busch have done this year. They are just as deserving for the championship. They both had troubles in the chase early. Jimmie has been fortunate that he hasn't had problems like that. Jimmie can win again, but it will take a lot of work. As far as who might challenge him for the title, I think that Kyle and Carl will be treats again, Greg Biffle might be a treat, and I think that Jeff Gordon and Matt Kenseth will rebound and get better compared to this year.
  • why not, but anyone can steer a car and press on the gas
  • yes
  • well he could no doubt but i'll just stop watching after that cuz its gonna get sooo predictable and sooner or later he'll win all 36 races
    im already sick of it
  • He can do it but I don't think he will next year. I mean look at Carl Edwards and Kyle Busch. They will be a threat next year I think. But I'd rather it be Carl win next year if he can't win this year.
  • First of all, he has not yet won it this year, He has to finish 36 or better next week,, If Edwards wins/and leads the most laps.
    Next, I think Nascar should do Something else in the last 10 races, when it comes to qualifing, This year 3 races in a row, the qualifing was rained out and Johnson was given the pole. They could run qualifing at 2 am if they have to.To Me its an un-fair advantage not to have the qualifing.. No wonder Johnson is in the lead.
    Next year Stewart & Newman will Surprise all, when they both make the Chase, and they both will battle it out for the championship. No one else will even come close.
  • I sincerely hope not. I am extremely tired of the "Jimmie Johnson Show"
  • Can he? Of course!
    Will he? Let's just focus on Homestead today.
  • No. Enough of the "Jimmie Johnson Show: Season 4"

    I have had enough. It's time for a change. It's time for a new champion. Kyle Busch or Carl Edwards, maybe?

    Or how about Jeff Gordon, for his last dominant championship season?
  • Yes,he can win the War for Four(tm) ;)
  • Yes sir he sure can, the #48 team is the best in the business. If there is a team that could its them in 2009.

    As far as this year goes, this is how I feel :

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiYwwL5Lb...
  • He can..but I really don't want him to. I mean..i like Jimmie, but c'mon.

    As an obsessed member of Junior Nation, im obligated to say that next year is Dale JR's year. :)
  • Yes he can. But there are a lot of great racers out there and former champs who could also win the Cup.
  • It's very possible, don't think he will though...
    Jimmie is very good, I just don't think it's probable.
    I feel like next yr will be tons different, maybe for every team/driver.

  • god i hope not!! hes already 2 cocky for his own good!!
  • Not going to happen.........Next year is Carl's year......
  • Can he? Of course.

    Will he? That is yet to be seen.wrist watch cell phone cingular
  • No comments: