12.11.08

OK, who wins Sunday and you can't say,(well, you could...) #48 or #99?

May be...

  • Bobby Labonte in a miracle.
  • BIFFLE
  • I'm thinking Jamie McMurray. He's been gettin closer and closer and what could be better than a win to close out a somewhat dismal season.
  • I'll say the #24. This may be wishful thinking, but I like wishing.
  • I hope that the surprise is Jeff Gordon winning !
  • hoping for #99 but if #88 won i'd be happier.
  • I think Greg Biffle or Matt Kenseth will win.
  • I like miracles. I'm going with Labonte also.
  • Who knows, I really hope it's Jeff Gordon, and Jimmie finishes 2nd or at least a 10 ten to finish off a great season!!!
  • Tony Stewart. Leaving his current team a winner. Wouldn't that be great. Here's hoping.
  • I'm going to agree with tregosteevo but change the order.
    Matt Kenseth will get his first win (that he should have had at Dover)
    Greg Biffle
    Carl Edwards
  • I am thinking it will be Greg Biffle or Matt Kenseth.
  • 1) Greg Biffle
    2) Carl Edwards
    3) Matt Kenseth
    It's a Roush sweep weekend
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • Jeff Gordon
  • Yes I will say Greg Biffle because I was on another racing site and people there were saying it will be a roush sweep but not an Edwards win. Weird how do you all figure it out?? Now I can't wait to see if it all comes true. Like how does everyone know???

    But my pick is:
    Jeff G
    Tony S
    Kyle B
    Martin TJr
    Elliot Sadler.

    anyone of them would make my day.
  • Thanks................
  • david ragan will get his first win on sunday.
    the reason i say this is because statistics show that Phoenix is his worst track, while homestead is his best.
  • The winner of this race will be a Roush Fenway car because they are so strong at this track and have won the last four straight races and five overall races. I still think Edwards will be the car to beat this week and he wont have anything to lose in terms of points so he will drive aggressively and earn his 9th win of the season.

    1. 99
    2. 26
    3. 17
    4. 16
    5. 48
  • I have hope for a repeat of last time..Kenseth for the win!
  • Dang, I cant believe this hasnt been taken yet. Im saying the # 88 will win. :)
  • Da Biff.....or Jamie Mac for the win!kotr2 pc
  • No comments: