9.11.08

Nascar nation.............?

May be...

  • thats a hard one
    i wouldnt want to leave any out
  • of all your nascar nation contacts who is your top 5 and what are the reasons
  • i dont have reasons but heres the top 5

    Tom G
    Superdave
    Winter Glory
    Lynn
    GreenBean

    but everyone else is awesome!
  • it would be so hard to pick a top 5 or even 10
    i like them all because they ask good questions and a lot of times it doesn't have to be nascar for me to answer
    also they star good questions
  • ILuvRS - Because she is a great friend and I love her
    Tom G - Because he is my goto for avatars (and I love his answers)

    These three because I think they would have my back if I needed it. And also because I love their answers and they always make me laugh.

    GreenBean
    GodSmack
    SuperDave
  • Superdave - The Dude's Got a Heart of Gold
    Maggie - Always helps Me when I need Help
    Winter Glory - Just a Great person I can call a Good Friend
    Tom G - Close to my age, Great Taste in Music and Pulls for an U- Dog.
    GODSMACK - Known him since I was a Rookie on Y!A Last Year


    Honoree's -
    Lynn - Great person
    Storm Bandit - Great Personality (Robby G. is a Great Driver)
    Greenbean - This Dude takes no B.S.
    David G 24 Rules - Top Contrib. and Great Guy
  • i just only have one too. lol @ taz.
  • I love everyone on my contact list and a few I may have not added. I only think that 2 regular posters are a complete waste of DNA.
  • i hate picking favorites, and would hate it if i forgot anybody, so i'm just going to say that i have love all of my contacts :)
  • I like all of my contacts - no way I could pick a top 5. They are all valuable to me for different reasons. Some are smart, some are funny, some are just downright lovable.

    EDIT: "strО±О№tС"dgС" Viva La RockSt*r" is one of the smart, funny AND lovable ones. : )
  • I can't pick just 5 cause i think all my contacts are great
    and plus if i leave someone out they would feel bad so i pick all of you
  • I've got a alot of awesome NASCAR Nation contacts, there's no way I could just pick a top 5.
  • me too. i just got one and thats today. just don't have time til now so maybe I will get to talk to her some.
  • I have no idea. I rarely pay attention. I see some avatars with a contact symbol, it's because they asked me to become their contact and I accepted.. I rarely invite anyone.acuvue free trial canada
  • No comments: