11.11.08

Where is the best tailgating experience?

May be...

  • Never been to any of those tracks but from what I've heard, Bristol is lotsa fun.
  • Yes, I agree. Talladega always holds a big crowd and always has a big race. It would make for a great tailgating experience. Personally, I think that Lowe's Motor Speedway would be the best place for tailgating, but Talladega is great.
  • Speaking from experience, I have to say Bristol. Nobody's a stranger. Just walking back to your campsite at Thunder Valley someone is always offering you a beer, soda or food. You wake up in the morning & somebody's always got breakfast cookin'. Sit around all evening by the campfire talking with people from a lot of different states and even Canadians. Everyone likes a different driver but it's fun pickin on everybody else's driver. No one gets mad. I've seen some very drunk people but have never seen a fight. It's Nascar Nation!
  • Talladega but Daytona and Bristol are pretty awesome .
  • No probably Bristol. The fans there are nuts.
  • Bristol
    Dega
    or
    Darlington

    I choose of course DEGA

    BTW this is from nascar.com
  • Bristol I guess.
    I didn't tailgate at any of those tracks so my list would read:

    Martinsville
    Pocono
    Loudon
    Watkins Glen
    Dover
  • I dont know, I have never been tailgating, but I imagine that Bristol is crazy with tailgaters at the night race, so I am kind of inclined to go with Bristol.canadian landed immigrant status
  • No comments: