10.11.08

OK, so I'm planning a career change.....?

May be...

  • r u out of ur mind ???
  • Go for it!

    If you're good on the dodgems, nobody will mess with you on track that's for sure, just make sure your life insurance is up to date.
  • I am desperate for cash too!
    Robbing Credit Suisse is easier than getting into Formula one without passion for it, good luck with your dodgems and get brain implants!
  • I know what your gonna say, I'm a female I can't be a formula one driver but I reckon I could be really good at it. Driving those cars must be a bit like a go-kart, and although I don't have a driving licence I really good on the dodgems at the fair.

    So what I want to know is, do you just turn up at one of those gran prix races and if you win like Lewis Hamilton did do you get a million pounds?

    I'm desperate for some cash.
  • first u go into formula 3 and 2 are u muscled up and fit cause if ur not those cars force could kill u
  • you've got to be member of the circle dude
  • It has nothing to do with being a female.
    It's because:
    a) You're probably older than 10 years old. Too late to start karting for a Formula 1 career.
    b) You have no background racing professional karts, junior formulae, etc.
    c) You're not a millionaire and without a backgroung you'll never get sponsors to pay for your karts/junior formula cars. Unless of course your last name is Senna or Piquet.
  • Auzziegob sez go for it Glazzie Girl,.,
    Rip in !
  • Sounds great but i suggest you keep taking your medication...just in case.ncp car parking charges
  • No comments: