30.11.08

How many races will Jr win next year?

May be...

  • None
  • as many as he possibly can

    tazer quit making a fool of yourself
  • Poll from over88ted.com

    1-2
    3-4
    5+
    I've stopped laughing - NONE!
  • I'm going with 3 or 4 but I hoping for more =)
  • I'll say 3-4 starting with the Daytona 500..and make the chase as well.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms in 2009
  • I say either 2 or 3. No more than 3 though. Jeff's going to dominate.
  • I say 3 IDK
  • i think 1
  • 5+
  • I'll say...2 or 3. maybe.
  • 3-4
  • 3-4
  • I'll say 2, maybe 3...
  • Around 3-4, but the last one was funny!
  • I'm guessing 3
  • I say 3 - 4 races & maby the champion ship.
  • I say 2.
  • I am going for 4.
  • he won three in 2008, but I only think he will win two in 2009
  • Zero-He technically had zero last year. If that race were to stay green in Michigan instead of a "debris" caution, Jr was going to run out of gas.

    Next thing you're going to tell me is that how will Jr save the economy?
  • 5

    Dover Sweep @ Dover
    Daytona 500 @ Daytona
    Coca-cola 600 @ Lowe's
    Dickies 500 @ Texasviamichelin mapsonic
  • No comments: