1.12.08

No Little Jr. in New York, how sad? Do you think he was missed?

May be...

  • Yes, I'm sure that he was missed. (By "Little Jr.", I assume you mean Dale Earnhardt, Jr.)
    He probably didn't miss all of the pomp and circumstance, though. He didn't have to dress up in a monkey suit, have his picture taken a gazillion times, or make a speech. And he still got paid crazy money. That ain't too sad. lol
  • I'm sure he was missed but it's not the first time he has missed it either. He missed it in 2005 and 2007 because he did not make the chase
  • yes he will

  • NO WAY
  • Ya he will be missed.

    And he is making his dad proud. He moved out of his dads company. Which is going to collapse within maybe a 5 year period. Because Teresa is a HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE team owner. But now hes with a winning team. Making his own legacy away from his fathers team and away from his name. Creating his own legacy and own name. No he won't be like his father. He won't win 76 races and 7 championships. But he won the Daytona 500 in his 5th season and has 18wins. Hes finally found a team he can win races and possibly championships. So lay off. Quit critizing him on his every move, just cause hes not as great as his dad. Who cares.
  • i wouldn't miss him, but im sure some poeple would
  • I know I missed him and I'm sure others did too! and whether you think so or not he is making his daddy proud.
  • Like he cares, he's checking out Australian hotties, then racing a V8 Supercar race this week, and you're doing what exactly.
  • Nope. Hamlin made it on stage and he will be up there next year with Logano and thats all that matters.
  • Like a 20 oz. ball pein hammer over the top of my head. lol
  • it's not like it's his first time missing the awards banquet, he should be used to it.
  • The top 12 should go to New York. They all made the Chase. Or better yet, make the Chase only 10 drivers.
  • Go back to the football section, my friend.

    That's where you got your TC badge, correct?

    *It's not you I'm frustrated with, it's these trolls lately. Like KK, for whatever reason (I checked the questions he asked) sent me a rather questionable email. I checked and checked, and I find no evidence of me bashing his questions, or anything. I'm not going to report or reply to him, but things like those really do frustrate me. Sorry I had to take it out on you.*compuserve email accounts
  • No comments: