5.12.08

How will dale earnhardt jr do 2009?

May be...

  • Championship!!
  • 2 wins.....6th in points.
  • 4wins
    A possible championship, if he doesn't win he will finish second or third to Mark Martin or Carl Edward.
  • 2 wins
    the shootout
    Gatorade 125

    9th in points
  • If he can shake the "doom and gloom" bit he was in for 98% of 2008, I can see a 4-5 win season.

    If he's still stuck on "doom and gloom" pretty much same ol' same ol'

    Something is weighing very heavily on Jr. and it seems to be taking a toll on him.
    That's not meant to be spiteful, it's just what I see.
  • About the same but with 1 or 2 more wins
  • I am taking note, then hitting Vegas.

    My prediction, 3 wins, Chase but he finishes around 7th.
  • 2 wins - 7th in points.
  • 2 wins, no championship.

    6th in points.
  • 4 or 5 wins.

    Championship I am keeping my fingers crossed.
    If not, 2nd or 3rd in points.
  • Two wins, finish fifth . No championship2009, maybe 2010.
  • 3 Wins starting with the Daytona 500, and finish top 5 in the chase. Now if he wins the championship, thats just awesome.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms in 2009
  • 1-2 wins. 5th in final standings.
  • I think a top 3 finish in points and possibly 5-7 wins.
    I rootin for Jr. and Tony next year
  • Jr will win the next three championships.
  • 2 wins and a top ten point standings finish. I say he ends up with 2 wins 13 top fives and 20 top tens and a final points postion of 7th.
  • I would love to see Junior win about 10 times and the championship, but I agree with Winter Glory, something is weighing him down, so I see maybe 4 or 5 wins and 6th in points.
  • how many wins
    will there be a championship? if not where will he finish in the points



    god there will be a lot of hate in this question but i had to ask
  • I see 4 wins for 2009, and a real good chance at the Cup. That would really be KOOL!

    *HYPD*
  • His breakout year.

    Did you know: Only one driver has won their first Cup championship 10 or more years into their career (Dale Jarrett). Odds aren't too good for Jr. as he enters his 10th season.xbox forums uk
  • No comments: