5.12.08

How do you think Ryan Newman will do at Haas next year?

May be...

  • I think with Tony on his team he will do great things.
  • I think he will do better in HMS sattelite cars than he did in those Dodges he's been driving for too long now. No Dodge has a shot at a championship and they would be lucky to get one in the chase.
    4's FINE N 09!!!!
  • I think him and Tony Gibson is going to be a perfect match with each other. I sense a chemistry between the two. I'll even predict he will finish higher in points than Tony Stewart by the end of the season.
  • I am not sure. He really hasn't been doing that great except of course for the Daytona 500 win which took everyone by surprise.
    I think he will do just "OK"...not anything great...he won't make the chase but Tony will. Thats my opinion.
  • It may be a little rocky at first.

    But I think he will do just fine.
  • I think it'll be trying year. New team, sponsor, crew chief, manufacturer, etc. I hope does well though.
  • I think Stewart-Haas will do horrible most of the season. Things will start looking up toward the end of the season.
  • Madame Speaker, I think Ryan will do ok in 2009. I don't think he will make the chase but that's just view of it. Having Hendrick resources the Stewart/Haas team should be in good hands.
  • I think Ryan will have a reasonable amount of success this coming season.
  • My thoughts, he's gonna surprise a lot of people. Not at first, it will be an adjustment but with Smoke and the way his team is coming together, HMS engines there's a lot of surprises coming our way. I really think Rocket Man is going to be a lot more comfortable and will do just fine. I'm excited for both Tony & Ryan.
  • I think he will have 1 win and will finish 15th or so.
  • arownd 20th
  • I think he will be a lot better than he has been !foucous
  • No comments: