4.12.08

Nascar Nation.........what do you think?

May be...

  • It seems like a lot of the regulars have titles or appendages to their names. The green eye of jealousy has bitten me like the mosquitoes that used to hang out in the North Wilkesboro infield. So what do you think should I run for office....like my good friend VP er, I mean the President Tom G. Or should I be Jeff C Leader of the Anti Troll Movement? You know the possibilities are endless. I could be Jeff C QuizMaster...or Jeff C Me Fail at Coming Up with a moniker.
    What do you think???
  • yes president Tom asked me to be secretary of state in his cabinet...all in fun too as I am a secretary, work in government, for the state. :0)
  • pretend your the media
  • Well, you could always circumvent democratic government and name yourself NASCAR King, or you could fully embrace the free market society and call yourself CEO of NASCAR.

    Or

    Regional Vice President in charge of NASCAR Trivia
    General Manager of the Anti-Troll Division

    OR

    Maybe you're a military kind of guy:

    General Jeff, Commander in Chief of Short Track Trivia
    Admiral Jeff C, CinCLantFltNAsCar

    Or maybe you're a superhero kinda guy!


    Short Track Man: Able to successfully predict who will win at Bristol, Martinsville, and Richmond.

    Bump Draft Man: Unable to tell you who will win, but can confidently predict who will unsuccessfully bumb draft a teamate in turn 4 and cause the big one.

    Truthfully, Jeff, you don't need a moniker for me to pay attention to what you say and ask. You're you and everyone here knows that.

    But I personally like "Bump Draft Man" LOL



  • Dude, you can call yourself anything you want, it's just a ceremonial thing.

    How 'bout: "Jeff C - Master of Trivia"?
  • Jeff C Leader of the Anti Troll Movement works.
  • Jeff-your trivia questions were the reason why i stayed glued to Nascar Nation when i first came on YA so you are a guru to me. A Trivia god or guru works for me.
  • How about the "Grand Master C"

    I was hoping to get the Janitor Job

    "Tina Yahoo Janitor"
  • I like "Nascar's Answer to Paul Harvey". You tend to fill us all in on the "rest of the story". I love reading your answers!
  • OMG!! I hadn't even noticed that they all had little titles under their names. Jeez, I'm the observant one!

    Mine is "WG, Anarchist rebel"
    Oh yeah.....
  • You should go with the Jeff C Me Fail at Coming Up with a moniker. But loose the at Coming Up with a moniker. That would be funny.
  • Secretary of Education is the job for you. You care always educating us with your trivia.
  • How about "Sir Jeff", Master of Trivia; or Jeff C: Emperor of Trivia?

    *HYPD*
  • Whatever Floats your boat....I don't have a title...Is it cause i'm 16 years old?
  • I was jealous of all of the kings, presidents and empresses around here, too. Not being much for politics, I simply became a madame. lol
    Obviously, I'm terrible at coming up with catchy names, but Jeff C QuizMaster sounds good. Or Jeff the Trivia King.
    You can call yourself whatever you want, as long as you keep the trivia coming. I love your trivia questions! You keep us on our toes. : )dumb joke maintenance man
  • No comments: