3.12.08

What nascar driver are you most like?

May be...

  • I have to say with my temper, I would say TONY STEWART. But, I can also be a nice person--what some people would call a "class act"--so I can be like KASEY KAHNE, too. Therefore, I would have to say I am a mixture of the two.
  • Im gonna say...Kyle Busch. if I compete at something, I go all out. I want to be the best and get seriously competitive. Maybe a lil smoke under the hood at times too... LOL
  • Not sure, but my guess would be Brian Vickers. He's just an all around nice guy that doesn't cause any trouble, like me.
  • Dale Jr. probably. Seriously. Not just saying that because he's my favorite driver either.
  • Hmm.....goofy, hates to be wrong, a bit obnoxious, prone to mood swings, antagonistic, smarta$$, good-hearted underneath it all, 23 years old. (In spirit)
    I'm just like Kyle :)
  • Elliott Sadler, that's why I like him.
  • Hmmmm let me think. I am a quiet person, Don't make any waves, gets along with every body I meet, loves to talk. hmmmmm, I would say I am a little of Junior, (quiet) Burton (making waves) and Kenny Wallace (loves to talk).
  • tony stewart when i get pissed i tell it like it is

    and ive trashed goodyear a couple times too

    not a couple

    a lot : )
  • Scott Speed. I think he will do very well next year.
  • I'm quiet and retiring like Kenseth seems to be. Mark Martin and I seem to share the same values. But I'm also moody and sarcastic at times like Stewart, though I hate to admit it :).
  • Jeff Burton and Mark Martin. Both are great drivers and are great leaders for the sport
  • jorge ramos. He is part of the mexican driver and uh you know mmm i love these good and plentys
  • I'd have to say little bit of cousin Carl (happy go lucky) little bit of Smoke (theirs always that edge) A lot of Kyle (crazy and I love it) Oh, and I cant forget the guts of Juan Pablo (he don't care who you are, He's not going to back down)

    And with all that you have THE KING!
  • carl edwards and i pretty much have an identical personality, it's kind of scary. thats one of the many reasons i like him.
  • well, with my temper...Tony
  • You felt sorry for me because I'm ugly didn't you? Thanks for the best answer. Report Abuse
  • I think I am most like Tony Stewart...I have my dark and brooding moments, maybe a touch of sarcasm....but upbeat too. And I think I have the devil may care attitude of Tony and Kyle B. So I say those two.
  • Probably more like Dale Jr. I am laid back and love to hunt and fish.
  • Dale Jr. What you see is what you get with me. I'm pretty straight forward most of the time.end of infinity
  • No comments: