5.12.08

How do you think Kyle Busch will do next year in Cup?

May be...

  • My guess is he'll fall out of the top 35 after 5 races and then struggle to make races. He'll end up racing at local short tracks by season end. :)
  • I think he will do well. I think his team will find out what went wrong with those races in the beginning of the chase so that he can compete all season instead of just the first 26 races, and then fizzles out the last 10.
  • I don't think he will win as much races as he did in '08, but he should be a championship contender and finish in the Top 5 in points. I think it will be a good year.
  • I think he will do pretty good.However,I don't believe he will have the kind of season that he had this year.I believe he will win a few races,make the Chase,and finish in the top 5 in points.
  • I think he will be a threat for the championship once again but he needs to concentrate on the Cup Series if he is to have a chance at winning it. Not that he couldn't run SOME Nationwide and truck races, just not as many as he did last year.
    4's FINE N 09!!!!
  • Well the kid can drive so I think he will do great. Maybe not 8 or more wins but who knows. I also believe that he will not only make the chase but I think will be a contender for the Championship.!! whoo hoo. :0)
  • 4 wins, it'll be a good season for him. No championship.
  • He will probably not have as many wins as this year
  • I agree with trego. Running the Nationwide series might have an effect on his cup series performance but there is no denying that he will do great in 2009. He's already proven his success in 2008. Some teams have hit up on some good setups so I don't see him being as dominate but again he's a threat.
  • Probably stick near the top ten in points. Not have as many wins. And when the chase get closer he is going to be fighting to make it in. His DNF will be higher, putting even more pressure on him. Hopefully he'll mature some and be able to handle the pressure. That is the Cup side, in Nationwide, he'll do fine. Probably be a fight between him an Carl for that championship. That is my optimistic thoughts, but for some reason I have a feeling he is going to get injured and miss some races. But I don't want to be wishing harm to anyone, so lets just hope there are no injuries next year for all three divisions.
  • Kyle is going to do just fine in 09 if not better than this year. 2008 is going to be hard to beat but I think he can do it and will do it.
  • Probably not as good as this year, but not that far from it at the same time. With all the other teams getting a year to catch up to the COT on the tracks.
  • I hope a little more consistent.

    Not flash and burn like this year.
  • Who really cares. He got lucky at the begining of the year because all other teams did not have enough time on all the tracks with the COT. You see what happened when everyone else caught up, he was just an average to good driver. He drives to recklessly to be a constant contender. He may win 3 races but that is about it. He will make the chase but not make the top 5. There are much better drivers on the circuit than him.
  • Won't finish in the top twelve in points. He has to mature-when things go wrong, just suck it up and try again. He's a whiner. He did good for 2008, a terrific season. He should prepare himself now for not having things the same way in 2009. It all averages out.activesync profiles
  • No comments: