3.12.08

Sadler fans, all two or three of you, big news...?

May be...

  • I'm happy for all two or three of the Sadler fans :)
    Good luck to Elliott and his crew next season, he deserves it.
  • Yes I am too Tom. I still think RC could have been given more of a chance but TP will be real good and I certainly look forward to seeing Elliot in Victory Lane this coming season. In fact he is one of the 10 I have predicted (so far) to be in the Chase. Watch and see!!! I see good things for our boy there!!
  • That will be great for Elliott . The dude can drive he just needs someone to set the car up but I would still like to see him in a Chevy !
  • Yes, I am excited. Todd is a great crew chief.
  • Jayski has Todd Parrott rumored to be Elliott's new crew chief in 2009. He was the ma behind the 2004 season where he got two wins and finished 9th in the standings and turned Yates around last year. Are you excited about this news?
  • Wow Tom, that would be great for your team! Loved it when we had him for the limited amount of time we did on the #43 team....cried for days after he left. If he would have stayed I am confident the #43 would have already won by now. Very exciting news and hope it works out in your favor.
  • All 2 or 3 of them, whaatttt......I adore Elliott and I think most people like him, how can you not? He's a great driver, stand-up guy and funny as all get out.

    Yes, I am thrilled with the news and I do wish Elliott luck next year, he deserves a great year.
  • That sounds cool Mr.PREZ! Now we need Reed to step up the # 10 car, and TEAM GEM is on their way!!!

    WAHOO!!!

    GO TEAM GEM!!!
  • Maybe this will bring Elliott some well deserved luck. I wish him the best of luck next year and all his years in Cup to come.
  • Woohoo!

    This is great news! I was having a sucky day until this moment. I might see Elliott win and make the Chase again! Woohoo!
  • awww another driver/crew chief reunion. thats great, good for all the sadler fans!
  • Well that sounds great for you all. Hopefully Sadler will have a great year next year. He really deserves to have a come back year. I would really love to see him win a couple of races next year. And being in the chase wouldn't be to bad either.
  • lol all two 3 of u..i think it would be cool hopefully jr wins before for our bet

    wink wink
  • That sounds good. Elliott has been due for a win and being a chase contender for a long time now. I hope he gets Parrott and has a good year. I've been thinking of rooting for everyone at GEM next year- Kasey, Elliott, and Reed. I hope they all do well in '09!
  • Should be good news for Sadler. He won two races with Todd in 2004 and made the Chase. Hopefully he can do the same at GEMewr to las
  • No comments: