16.6.09

Do you think Joey Logano will become a great racer one day?

May be...

  • Yes. I think everyone has a chance to become a really good race car driver, if provided the equipment, just look at Jimmie Johnson. Joey has top notch equipment and a good crew chief. Things will click, and by this time next year, Joey should be well in the chase.
  • I think he will. Most folks like him too.
  • I think he will do well if the media will just let him learn to blend into the race.
  • I think so. At the start of the season I didn't think he was living up to the hype, but as the season has gone on he has shown improvement. Give him a couple seasons to really get into it and he could be a top competitor.
  • For me he is not living up to the hype but this is his first year and he is seeing some of these tracks for the first time. I can't really say if he will be great but I think there is potential for anyone who is driving a Gibbs car to be good. We will just have to wait and see.
  • I do not see why not. He won only his third Nationwide start ever. He is on a super team with an excellent crew chief. And he has caught onto the Sprint Cup car more quickly than a lot of the established drivers did. He has had several very good finishes this year, more often than not on the lead lap. He definitely has the potential for a great career.
  • Give Joey a few more years to experience the tracks and he will show more of himself...

    Give Joey Mark Martin's spot at HMS after he retires and then we will see what Joey can do...

    In 10 years, Joey Logano will be a great driver.. the next Jimmie Johnson, I bet... cause honestly, I don't see a Jeff Gordon or a Tony Stewart in him... or even a Kyle Busch (the aggressive-ness)
  • I think he WILL be great one day.
    He got thrown in cup before he was ready.
    But hes holding his own and learning.

    And thank God for Zippy.
  • will joey logano become a great racer one day350z vs wrx
  • No comments: