20.6.09

NASCAR SECTION INFORMANTS.?

May be...

  • I really want to know something to ask a question! And rarely give an answer in this section because of people reporting all the time. Get ready someone will report your question and my answer! Good Luck!
  • The people who report in this section are the ones who can not take constructive critism of their driver. They think their driver is god. They really need to get a life.

    I never report people in this section. I did report someone in another section but that was because they were some sort of sex offender who asked some evil question that really did violate yahoo rules.
  • In the last 2 weeks i have had 12 reported i'm getting use to it.
  • For fun in between races I come here, visit nascar.com and Scene Daily, and play NASCAR 09 on my 360. When I'm not doing that, I'm cruising e-bay's NASCAR diecast section, basically looking at the older sponsors and paint schemes. Last night a relative of mine remarked that I may be obsessed with NASCAR. ;-)

    I have quite a healthy sense of humor. I didn't see your questions last night, and it's impossible to know who did the reporting. I admit that I do report questions and answers, but only if they are in GROSS violation of the community guidelines.

    edit: If your questions were re-posted, that means some azz just reported your question for no good reason. I've seen that a lot. Some questions and answers that violate the community guidelines stay while legitimate questions and answers get deleted. It's very unfortunate. Just keep on keeping on. :-)
  • I asked a few simple questions on here last night and was abused and Reported wrongly my other acc was suspended. So my Q is what do you do for fun in between races. And why have you No sense of humour in Nascar.
  • those are false implications and statements, so there will be no correct answer. I guess we're just supposed to be more productive with our lives and leave the shriveled up wastes of human lives, troll around in the NASCAR section. It doesn't bother me too much. I think they call it "slumming".
  • One word.....TROLLS>

    I may put up snarky answers, but I don't have the time or inclination to report people.

    Maybe, just MAYBE, you should not ask questions like if NASCAR is for "People that are too old to play Scalextric."

    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...

    That just sounds like an insult.
  • Well, I do what normal people do. Eat, Sleep, Work, and Play. That sums up Monday through Saturday for most people.
  • You must have hurt somebody's feeling, there are many people in this section that have the maturity of Kyle Busch
  • You have people here who like nothing better than to Tick People off and their way of doing it is to report you and or see if they can get you suspended. I know because I have gotten E-Mail from people here who say that they will continue to do what they do,as they feel they are better than most, and are not going away.

    The Funny thing is,that they keep getting Thumbs Down for everything they post, but keep coming back to see If they can get you to say something to get your answer taken off and or you Suspended. They think they can outsmart you but in the long run it's not gonna happen
  • It happens a lot in this section. Mostly we suspect it's one or two people who have multiple accounts, and they most likely live in their mom's basement.free color palm game
  • No comments: