16.6.09

Does anyone know what hospital Johnny Benson is in?

May be...

  • And have you heard any new information about his condition? I'm very concerned for him because the injuries I heard about were burns and broken ribs. I worked in a hospital for many years and know that burns can be devastating, even fatal. Let's continue to pray for him (if you are so inclined).
  • WHAT???!??!?!?!??!?!?!? Johnny Benson's in the hospital!!!! Again!!!!!!
    (2002, broke ribs in a crash at Daytona). Gee, that sucks. I hope he gets better. He deserves a ride in any series.
  • Per espn:
    Benson is in serious but stable condition at Spectrum Hospital in Grand Rapids but "is expected to be fine," according to WOOD-TV in Grand Rapids.
  • This is the most recent info I've seen about JB's condition:

    http://jbfc.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/...

    I've also heard that he was burned and has at least one broken rib; possibly some lung damage. If so, it'll be a painful recovery. But I'm very inclined to pray for him as well!sat nav kits
  • No comments: