14.6.09

What did you think of Elliot's 12th place finish?

May be...

  • I'm already thinking about Infineon and the double file restarts.Congrats to Sadler
  • Great job to Elliott Sadler! Nice job!

    I had to think a bit because I immediately thought of Bill Elliott, who finished 16th, which is also a good run!
  • He did the best out of my fantasy picks and the only one that did good and I ended up finishing last in my league FOR THE SECOND WEEK IN A ROW.
  • how bout that robby gordon fella...........19th

    oh yea elliot sadler..........where did he finish?
  • :o)
  • Umm... definitely Surprising. Also a Shout out to the Wood Brothers on there 16th place. Great Run Bill!
  • Wooo-Hooo. He is looking good. Congrats to Elliot.

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • Congrats to you Sadler fans out there. He needed a good run like that. Maybe the new engine is working for him. I wouldn't mind seeing him pick up a few more top 10's this year, if he can mange them.re you
  • No comments: