14.6.09

Jimmy Spencer said JR keeps missing his pits because he's eating M&M's! Does anyone else think this was funny?

May be...

  • I guess that could have distracted him. It might be kind of difficult to eat M&Ms with driving gloves and a helmet on, though.
  • Sorry puppetmaster, I think you missed my sarcasm. I didn't actually think he was eating M&Ms during the race. Report Abuse
  • Anything that sounds like an insult to JR is funny. If you want to hear more JR bashing, come to my house.
  • why does everyone like dale jr is it because he sucks and gives people something to hope for? and if you ask me kasey kahne is the best driver for budweiser jr couldnt do anything for budweiser
  • I got a laugh because last week he wanted to slap Kyle for busting up the trophy at Nashville
  • Did he wash them down with AMP ( Another Mediocre Performance)?
  • Coming into the pit, Jr. bends down to find his bag of M & M's, roars right on past his pit..that is the most logical explanation I have ever heard..should say he sits on them, then that could be his excuse also...the stupid guitar belonged to Kyle, it is his business? get over it...Sam Bass has more publicity now that he could ever pay for..
  • That's was a put-down for Kyle.. Jimmie is a long time Jr fan..
    And that was not a guitar, and not a trophy.. That was a one of a kind work of art, and you have to be trailer-trash not to understand that..
  • yea that was funny and coming from an idiot made it really funny
  • It's funny, but I heard the real reason was because he wanted an ice cream cone
    http://theracingboard.net/index.php?s=f2...bobco hetro handjob
  • No comments: